College with Potential for Excellence.
Glory of the Campus
- Location in the heart of city.
- Campus of 12 acres near to central bus stand and railway station.
- Eco - friendly campus with a plant kingdom consisting of 77 coconut, 2 Alomond, 96 Ashoka, 37 Eucalyptus, 10 Neem, 4 Banyan, 50 Teak, 25 Gulmores, 6 Jack fruit, magnolia 22 Beteinus , 2 Putravati, 2 Charuls, 14 Rain Trees and 1 Drum - stick tree.
- Beautiful equestrain of 'Tararani-the Great.
- Statues of founder President Late Hon. Dr. V.T. Patil and Late Hon.Sou. Sarojinidevi (wife of Founder President)
- Statues of well-wishers Late Hon. Shri M.B. Lohia and Bhausaheb Hire
- Shivmandir in the memory of 'Shivaji the Great'
- Bhai Madhavrao Bagal Art Gallery with 172 marvellous and rare pieces of fine art inaugurated by Gen. Kariappa.
- Sharada Mandir, a cultural hall with the marble statue of the Goddess Sarasawati.
- Monument of the Late President Dr. V.T. Patil, an abode of eternal peace.
- V.T. Patil Smrutibhavan - auditorium.
- Branch of Bank of Maharashtra.