College with Potential for Excellence.
Library and Study Room
|1||Total Built up area of library||3000 sq.ft.|
|2||Total Built up area of Smt. Shakuntaladevi study room||1470 sq.ft.|
|3||Stack room with circulation section||1298 sq.ft.|
|4||Reference/Text book section||700 sq.ft.|
|5||Staff reading room with IT zone for accessing e-resources||353 sq.ft.|
|6||Student facility for OPAC access||78 sq.ft.|
|1||Total number of books||55,615|
|2||Total number of Competitive Exam books||2247|
|3||Total cost of books ( in Rs.)||65,31,697/-|
|4||Total number of newspapers||10|
|5||Total number of periodicals||66|
|6||Total number of Audiovisual Collections||239|
|8||Per day issue||350|
|9||Book bank issue||401|
|10||Library Hours||9 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.|
|11||Study room Hours||7.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.|
- Regular student:- One Book for Eight days
- Students appearing for competitive exam:- Two Books for Eight days
- Faculty members:- No limit to issue books
- Non-teaching Staff:- No limit to issue books
- Alumni and outside readers :- One or two Books
Book bank Facility for regular students offering minimum price and free book bank facility for meritorious students and economically back ward students, and also for national/international players.
OPAC and online circulation facility.
Separate sitting arrangement inside study room for Diyaang students
Study room facility.
Internet access to faculty and PG students.
Online Question Bank facility.
Library Suggestion Box and Feedback forms.
Separate library for Hostel students.
- Library computerization completed.Library computerization completed.
- New arrivals display on display board.
- Reference service.
- Information display and notification
- News paper clipping.
- Online Literature search and download faciltiy.
- Departmental lists of book.
- Availability of journals and periodicals.
- Orientation to the newly admitted students for effective use of the library.
- Notifications of changes in syllabus to the faculty.