College with Potential for Excellence.
Library and Study Room
A Library is a collection of information and resources which are accessible to the defined community for borrowing.
|1||Total Built up area of library||3000 sq.ft.|
|2||Total Built up area of Smt. Shakuntaladevi study room||1470 sq.ft.|
|3||Stack room with circulation section||1298 sq.ft.|
|4||Reference/Text book section||700 sq.ft.|
|5||Staff reading room with IT zone for accessing e-resources||353 sq.ft.|
|6||Student facility for OPAC access||78 sq.ft.|
Library At a glance
|1||Total number of books||63910|
|2||Total number of Competitive Exam books||2247|
|3||Total cost of books ( in Rs.)||76,79,903 /-|
|4||Total number of newspapers||08|
|5||Total number of periodicals||46|
|6||Total number of Audiovisual Collections||239|
|8||Per day issue||250|
|9||Book bank issue||240|
|10||Library Hours||9 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.|
|11||Study room Hours||7.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.|
Facilities In Library
- Regular student:- One Book for Eight days
- Students appearing for competitive exam:- Two Books for Eight days
- Faculty members:- No limit to issue books
- Non-teaching Staff:- No limit to issue books
- Alumni and outside readers :- One or two Books
- Book bank Facility for regular students offering minimum price and free book bank facility for meritorious students and economically back ward students, and also for national/international players.
- Web OPAC and Online Circulation with Bar Code facility.
- Separate sitting Arrangement Inside Study Soom for Diyaang Students
- Study Room Facility.
- Internet Access to Faculty and PG Students.
- Online Question Bank with QR Code Facility.
- Library Suggestion Box and Feedback Forms.
- Separate Library for Hostel Students.
- Library Computerization Completed.
- New Arrivals Display on Display Board.
- Reference Service.
- Information Display and Notification about Competitive Exams
- Inter Library Loan Facility
- Institutional Repository
- Digital Attendance
- News Paper Clipping.
- Online Literature Search and Download Faciltiy.
- Departmental Lists of Book with Subject Wise Shelving
- Availability of Peer Reviewed Journals and Periodicals.
Other Curricular Activities
- Orientation to the newly admitted students for effective use of the library.
- Notifications of changes in syllabus to the faculty.
- Periodically Arrangement of Book Exhibition
- Book Review Competition
- Short Term Course on Library Management
- Library Visit and Library Tours
- Library Wall Paper on Various Topics