College with Potential for Excellence.
Value Based Practices
- Bhadrakali Tararani Puraskar
Bhadrakali Tararani Puraskar of Rs. 51,000/- with Certificate of Honour and Momento of Chh. Tararani, the Great is conferred on the outstanding female personalities contributing to social, political, literary fields (once in two years).
|Sr.No.||Recipient of the Bhadrakali Tararani Puraskar||Year|
|1.||Hon. Rajmata smt. Vijayaraje Sindhiya, Great Politician and social worker||1990-1991|
|2.||Hon.Smt. Sarojini Babar, Renowned Poet in Marathi Loksahitya||1992-1993|
|3.||Hon.Smt. Medha Patkar, Human Activitist in Narmada Bachav Andolon||1995 -1996|
|4.||Hon. Smt. Usha Mehta, Great Patriot||1997-1998|
|5.||Hon.Smt. Kiran Bedi, I. P. S. Police Officer||2000-2001|
|6.||Hon.Smt. Sindhutai Sapkal, Great Social Worker||2002-2003|
|7.||Hon.Smt. Dr. Rani Abhay Bang, Social Reformer||1990-1991|
|8.||Hon. Smt. Rupatai Kulkarni, Great Social Worker||2006-2007|
|9.||Hon.Smt.Tejaswini Sawant, International Shooter||2010-2011|
|10.||Hon. Smt. Nasima Hurzuk, Social Activist||2012-2013|
|11.||Hon. Dr. Smt. Mandakini Amate Social Reformer||2014-2015|
|12.||Hon. Smt. Usha Thorat, Former Deputy Governer Of Reserve Bank, India||2016-2017|
- Award of Best Teacher of Rs. 5000 with Momento of Tararani and Certificate.
|1||Shri. Chopade A.M||Usharaje Highschool||1990-00|
|2||Shri. Gangadhare A.M||D.Ed. College||2000-01|
|3||Smt. Nikam Patil V.P||Usharaje Highschool||2001-02|
|4||Prof. Shri. Salokhe A.M||Kamala College||2002-03|
|5||Smt. Inamdar P.P||Usharaje Highschool||2003-04|
|6||Dr. Smt. Shelake B.V||Kamala College||2004-05|
|7||Smt. Patil J.S||Usharaje Highschool||2007-08|
|8||Smt. Danave J.||Usharaje Highschool||2009-10|
|9||Dr. Smt. Tejaswini Mudekar||Kamala College, Kolhapur||2011-12|
|10||Dr. Smt. Varsha Maindargi.||Kamala College, Kolhapur||2011-12|
|11||Smt. Kusumanjali Kadam.||Prince Shivaji Primary School||2013-14|
|12||Shri. Rahul Phutane.||Kumar Bhavan, Kadgaon.||2015-16|
- Bhavsugandh - 1974
- Tararani Vidyapeethachi Adeech Tapachi Vatchal- 1980.
- Ha Gandh Chandanacha -1980.
- Strishakti Jagruti - 1983.
- Maharani Tararani -
- Tararani Vidyapeeth Suvarna Mahotsav Smaranika; 1996
- Shikshanmaharshi V. T. Patil – 2001.
Golden and Silver Jubilee Celebrations
- Golden Jubilee of Tararani Vidyapeeth was celebrated in the year 1995-96 with the following programmes.
- Inauguration by the then Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Hon. Manohar Joshi.
- Organisation of Alumni Snehmelava.
- Publication of Souvenir.
- Organisation of Lecture Series.
- Valedictory function presided by Cultural Minister Hon. Pramod Navalkar.
- Birth and Death Anniversaries of Founder President Late Hon. Dr. V. T. Patil and Late Hon. Sou. Sarojinidevi Patil
- Birth and Death Anniversaries of Great Personalities.
- National Days.
- Bhavani Utsav to inculcate spirit of bravery.
- Matrudin to interact with mother parents.
- Death anniversary of Sou. Sarojinidevi by organising the expert lecture and distribution of uniforms to the economically weak students.
- Tukaram Beej by an expert lecture on Saint Tukaram.
- President Day on 28th April, by get together an cultural programme of staff members from all branches of Tararani Vidyapeeth.
- Bhadrakali Tararani Lecture Series contributed by renowned dignitaries Dr. A. H. Salunkhe, Smt. Pushpa Bhave, Smt. Tara Bhavalkar, Smt. Razia Pathan.
- Establishment of Tararani Vidyapeeth’s salary earners co-operative society in 1953.
- Establishment of Vishwanath Housing Society Limited in 1962.
|Sr. No||Awardee Details|
|1||Rotary Samajseva Puraskar is conferred on Tararani Vidyapeeth by Rotary Club of Kolhapur and Rotary Social service Centre on 25th March, 2009.|
|2||Star Sansthachalak Puraskar is conferred on Dr. Krantikumar R. Patil, Secretary tararani Vidyapeeth by Star Academy of Kolhapur on 28 March, 2015|