College with Potential for Excellence.
Anti Ragging Cell
As per the order of Hon. Supreme Court of India, UGC Guidelines and Ragging Prohibition Act, and Shivaji University guidelines, Kamala College has taken following Anti Ragging Measures.
- Formation of Anti-Ragging Committee, Anti Ragging Monitoring Cell, Squad Panel and Mentoring Cell for students.
- Affidavits from parents and students have been taken.
- Inclusion of Anti-Ragging Act in College Prospectus.
- Display of Phone Numbers, Names of Anti Ragging Committee Members,
- The Toll Free Anti Ragging Helpline number and e-mail helpline has been displayed on the notice board.
- Nodal Officer has been appointed.
- As per guidelines of higher authority compliances are done.
Nodal Officer Dr. Smt. Pathak Anagha V. Mob # 9420493424 e-mail- email@example.com
Anti Ragging Committee for 2020-21
- Prin. Prof. Dr. T.B.Mudekar- Chairperson
- Smt. Varsha Sathe -Nodal Officer, Kamala College, Mobile No. 9890443909,
- Police Inspector, Rajarampuri Police Station, Kolhapur- Representative of Civil and Police Administration.
- Mrs. Anuradha Kadam - Representative of Local Media,Mobile No. 9923262796
- Adv. Indrajeet Chavan- Representative of NGO involved in Youth activities.
- Shri. Nandu P.Jadhav (Representative of Parents)
- Dr. Milind Manker,-M.D. Psychiatrist
- Smt.R.D.Pandit Representative of the Faculty.
- Ms.Snehal Jadhav ( Representative of Senior Student in Hostel)
- Ms Sayali Patil (representative of fresh students)
- ShrS.B.Shinde- Representative of Non-Teaching Staff
- Smt. Sumitra Chavan- Residential Warden of the ladies hostel
Major Activities Organised
- Orientation and counselling of the students.
- Anti ragging oath is given to students in Induction programme
- Life skill Development programmes and Personality Development Programmes.
- Various competitions such as Lok-kala, Hand-Writing, Essay Writing, One-act Play,Clean Room,Fancy Dress
- Display of Wallpapers.
- Hostel Day.
- Parent Meet.
- Health awareness programmes, Yoga and Meditation.
- Entrepreneurship and Skill Development workshops.
- Gender related activities
- Anti ragging committee Meeting
- Anti ragging undertakings from students and parents are taken at the time of admission