College with Potential for Excellence.
Anti Ragging Cell
As per the order of Hon. Supreme Court of India, UGC Guidelines and Ragging Prohibition Act, and Shivaji University guidelines, Kamala College has taken following Anti Ragging Measures.
- Formation of Anti-Ragging Committee, Anti Ragging Monitoring Cell, Squad Panel and Mentoring Cell for students.
- Affidavits from parents and students have been taken.
- Inclusion of Anti-Ragging Act in College Prospectus.
- Display of Phone Numbers, Names of Anti Ragging Committee Members,
- The Toll Free Anti Ragging Helpline number and e-mail helpline has been displayed on the notice board.
- Nodal Officer has been appointed.
- As per guidelines of higher authority compliances are done.
Nodal Officer Dr. Smt. Pathak Anagha V. Mob # 9420493424 e-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
Anti Ragging Committee for 2017-18
- Prin. Dr. Shri. J. B. Patil- Chaireman
- Prof. Dr. Anagha V. Pathak-Nodal Officer, Kamala College, Mobile No. 9420493424,
- Police Inspector, Rajarampuri Police Station, Kolhapur- Representative of Civil and Police Administration.
- Mrs. Sarikar Priyanka- Representative of Local Media, (Dainik Pudhari)
- Adv. Indrajeet Chavan- Representative of NGO involved in Youth activities.
- Shri. Sanjay Patil-Representative of Parents
- Dr. Milind Manker,-M.D. Psychiatrist
- Smt.R.D.Pandit Representative of the Faculty.
- Miss.Samiksha Patil.(B.A.III)- Representative of Senior Student in Hostel
- Miss.Vidya Patil.(B.A.II) -Represnetative of Fresh Student
- ShrS.B.Shinde- Representative of Non-Teaching Staff
- Smt. Archana Kamble- Residential Warden of the ladies hostel
Major Activities Organised
- Orientation and counselling of the students.
- Life skill Development programmes and Personality Development Programmes.
- Various competitions such as Hand-Writing, Essay Writing, One-act Play,Clean Room
- Display of Wallpapers.
- Hostel Day.
- Parent Meet.
- Yoga and Meditation.
- Entrepreneurship and Skill Development workshops.
- Gender related activities